Saturday, August 06, 2005

New blogger

I guess alot of people start blogging for some reason. I came across Bob Mould's blog and really got into reading it. I like his music, mostly from the Sugar era, and his new recent album. Plus, I read somewhere that he is gay, like me and I thought that was interesting. My secret mission in life is to see if he has or is posted on a gay site somewhere...but that's for a rainy day

I am still trying to see if this is going to fun and additive or I would get bored with it. I am also not very tech savvy so I can't make any promises on how this will work. Then again, not sure how people will find this and if they will actually read it. When you come to think about it, all the people doing this, it seems impossible that people will find this little journal...we will see.

No comments: