Saturday, September 17, 2005

back to this

I am just getting the hang of this and probably need to spend more time on "perfecting" the blog world....It's funny but it's like the first time I discovered the internet. I remember looking at web pages, going to the links, and checking out a few, only to be sucked into the links on THAT page...and before you know it, can't remember where I started. I read a few online journals, and have found some just be checking out that bloggers friends' journals. Now I have bookmarked about 10 blogs I regularly check out. I don't quite understand if anyone will ever get to see this, or how to make my self known to the world. I guess trial and error.

Had a good day today, rode the bike about 12 miles with my partner and a friend....it was a good day

No comments: