Wednesday, September 07, 2005

A few random thoughts

I know I haven't been updating this alot lately, but have a few random thoughts, some associated with all the news lately..

How many times do we need to have the "New Orleans is shaped like a bowl below sea level" newscast? Is it too difficult for the American public to understand this concept that water seeks the lowest level? Where were you people in science class in grade school? Just a rant...

I like keeping up with a few blogs on line, but feel like I am on the outside...and it seems that all these bloggers I watch and read know each other....how do I get in that inner circle? It also seems that you need to have somewhat computer skills to make make it work and be more interesting. I will have to do more research.

I was able to work in a "Futurama" reference at work to my boss today...that is always fun...I'll have to try getting a Family Guy reference in my staff meeting tomorrow...

2 comments:

Lucky Balaraman said...

The phone call that wasn't
Arnold's fateful decision Gov. Schwarzenegger has promised to veto a state bill legalizing gay marriage.
Nice content! We'll visit often...

Why not browse our document conversion - related site and see what we have to say about document conversion?

Meanwhile, keep up the gerat blogging!

L said...

it took me a while to get regular readers on my site... sometimes if you visit other sites and comment, then people will visit yours to see if it is something they are interested in...

* you can prevent the spam comments by switching one of your blogger settings-- they give you a link to directions on the dashboard