Tuesday, September 20, 2005

to blog or not to blog



I read a few on line "journals" and notice how they post, for the most part every day. I guess once you know someone you want to keep up like a daily phone call. So now I have to decide if I want to post everyday, and just what kind of committment that requires. I guess I could take some time out during the day at work to jot a couple of things down then transfer...I'll give that a shot. Topic for my first take on that will be about me and my partner I guess...he challenges me almost everyday, sometimes in a good way and sometimes not.

I can almost keep this thing short or long. Depends on the mood. I do keep a "cancer" journal, and add to it occassionally. Every now and then I read it and it still seems relevant. Ya know how sometimes you look back and think, "boy was that silly/stupid.." or "it sounded like a good idea at the time"....well that journal doesn't fell like that at all. We will see if that stands the test of time...it was started about a year and a half ago. My cancer will be another post. It's called leiomyosarcoma...if you care to look it up. The pic of me is when I lost my hair. I have always wanted to see how my head would looked shaved...well not finding out this way though...

No comments: